- Service Provider
- Posts: 148
- Liked: 8 times
- Joined: Dec 05, 2014 2:13 pm
- Full Name: Iain Green
I am looking to expand our use of Veeam One Business View, we rarely use it but I believe it may be a tool we could take advantage of.
I am after inspiration as to how others have put this tool to use?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 6656
- Liked: 665 times
- Joined: May 21, 2014 11:03 am
- Full Name: Nikita Shestakov
- Location: Prague
Business View is made for grouping and categorization of the virtual environment (mostly VMs) and display the virtual infrastructure from the business standpoint.
Let`s see what Business View users say, but in a couple of words you may group VI objects and monitor/manage them based on the created groups.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22522
- Liked: 1471 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. Based on the backup state/job
2. Based on the snapshot (should be predefined already)
3. By applications (Exchange, SQL Server etc.)
4. By BM configuration (tiny VM, monster VM etc.)
5. By VM folder location (if you're using these)
6. By RPO/SLA (production vs test/dev VMs)
Hope this helps!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest