- Posts: 51
- Liked: 3 times
- Joined: Oct 16, 2019 5:04 am
Veeam server is running in a entirely different network environment(192.168.XX.XX) from
my Microsoft Azure backup target (172.16.XX.XX).
I tried to add it to my veeam infrastructure but i get the following error message:
"Network path not found, or invalid credentials supplied"
credentials were correctly supplied, hence my questions.
1. Is it impossible to backup a server in a different network?
2. If no, please how do I go about backing up my target server?
Please point me to documents if available.
3. If yes, please advice on best practice in my case.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 19683
- Liked: 1811 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests