- Posts: 33
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm
I have seen:
- "Last 24 Hours" showing one job Working, two jobs at 99%, and one job at 45% ie four jobs running. Yet beside "Running" it shows "(2)".
- "Jobs" list shows one at 4%, two at 6%, and one at 63% - four jobs running. But the "Running" list shows one at 5%, three at 99%, four working, one starting, and one running - 10 jobs running!
- Last 24 Hours showing 1 job from the last 24 hours and 2 from 48 hours ago; but it should show about 25 jobs from the last 24 hours (and does so after re-opening).
Definitely didn't behave this way before Update2. No changes to job details meantime. (I upgraded all Endpoints to Windows Agent, but VB&R jobs of all types are affected - backup, backup copy, agent, and even a restore job).
Setup has been running more or less stably for over two years; 2x Hyper-V 2012 hosts with half-dozen 2012 VMs (one running VB&R) and one 2008 VM and one W7 VM, fifteen or so endpoints.
Case # 02162430 refers.
- Service Provider
- Posts: 61
- Liked: 20 times
- Joined: Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm
- Full Name: Carl McDade
- Location: Leeds, UK
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests