- Posts: 3
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Dec 07, 2016 3:49 pm
- Full Name: Daris Bouthillier
1. If I am trying to search for a phrase, do I wrap it in quotes (e.g. "word1 word2") or use AND (e.g. word1 AND word2)?
2. If I am searching for multiple people (e.g. John Doe & Ed Smith) and I list them as separately 1) To - is exactly - John Doe and 2) To - is exactly - Ed Smith are the treated as an AND or an OR?
I wish Veeam had a detailed explanation that was easy to find!
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 2195
- Liked: 482 times
- Joined: Jul 15, 2013 11:09 am
- Full Name: Niels Engelen
eDiscovery works the same way as it does for Microsoft Outlook. The full list is available via the Microsoft site.
You can leverage quotes, use AND (which will look for both words in any order), OR, NOT,... If you want to find multiple people you would use "John Doe" AND "Ed Smith". Important here is to put these in uppercase (AND, OR, NOT).
I will suggest referencing this in our user guide as well.
Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests