- Posts: 18
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Dec 04, 2013 3:56 pm
- Full Name: Brian Scholl
I see post-job activity but is there a way in Veeam to run a Pre-Job Activity ?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22777
- Liked: 1526 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
You can schedule pre-job activity if you use Windows Task Scheduler to launch the job. In your case the workflow should look like this:
1. Launch a pre-job script via Task Scheduler
2. Then trigger backup job via PowerShell sciprt
P.S. what errors do you see in the Windows Event log when this issue happens?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests