- Posts: 91
- Liked: 10 times
- Joined: Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm
Also, the configuration in the above scenario would be the same as in vmware where I would zone the host to all the LUNs that are presented to the Hyper-V cluster as read only and disable disk automount on this physical server. Is this correct?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22131
- Liked: 1382 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. With version 7 and new compression algorithm (less stress on the CPU) that is used by default the guidelines and requirements will be different, a bit more loose I suppose. As to the previous numbers, then they looked like this.
2. For the off-host backup proxy you should also install hardware VSS provider. See this on-line help center web page for more info on the requirements > Offhost Backup
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests