- Posts: 181
- Liked: 13 times
- Joined: Jan 13, 2010 6:08 pm
- Full Name: Brian Pavnick
Long time no speak!
Listen, I'm testing out vZIP in my Hyper-V 2012 R2 environment and have an issue and a question.
1.) Issue: After I backup my VMs, I am unable to restore those VMs (Full VM Restore) within my cluster. I get the following error: The given key was not present in the dictionary. I am able to restore just the VHDXs, no issue.
2.) Question: My lab uses SMB 3.0 storage. However, it does not appear I can restore to SMB 3.0? Is only CSV and Local Storage to the Hosts supported?
- Follow me on Twitter @ vbpav
- Reach me on e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22764
- Liked: 1520 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. Are you using the latest version of Veeam B&R? Do you see this error in the Veeam backup log?
2. SMB 3.0 storage is fully supported as destination target for the restore jobs. You need to manually enter the UNC path in the restore wizard to make it work. Also make sure that your target Hyper-V host does have read/write access to the share.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests