- Posts: 4
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am
- Full Name: Bram Schoenmakers
- Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
I'm aware of tools for guest systems to gather this data (for instance vnstat on Unix systems), but it would be nice to see this somehow in Veeam Monitor.
Thanks in advance.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25781
- Liked: 2393 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
You can generate a VM trend report and use Network usage/receive rate and transmit rate counters to calculate the desired bandwidth usage. Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests