Host-based backup of Nutanix AHV VMs.
mclare
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Marcelo Clare

04515550 Unable to get virtual machines information. Check connection settings to AHV Cluster

Post by mclare »

Hi, I have just depoloyed a new VBR version 10 to backup AHV VMs. After deploying the proxy I cannot list the VMs or rescan the Nutanix Cluster in the VBR Console.

On the proxy I can see that the AHV Cluster is Available and the version is 5.10.2. Also a connection to VBR version 10.0.1.4854.

svc.platformservice.log of the AHV proxy shows:
2020-12-02 09:22:50.309 00053 ERROR | [Client]: PROXY ==> Status:InternalServerError, Url:https://spc-m2-bkp-proxy1:8100/api/v1/C ... 1cc003/vms {"content": "Failed to get list of VMs. Check connection settings to AHV Cluster. Unable to get virtual machines information.", "error": ""}
Request method: GET, parameters: { [sensitive data], type = HttpHeader } { name = UserAgentInternal, value = webfrontend/1.0, type = HttpHeader }

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers,

MC
HannesK
Product Manager
Liked: 2887 times
Full Name: Hannes Kasparick

Re: 04515550 Unable to get virtual machines information. Check connection settings to AHV Cluster

Post by HannesK »

Hello,
and welcome to the forums.
Your help is appreciated.
for technical issues, support is the way to get help. ;-) And I see that support already solved the issue.

If I understood the comments correctly, then a hotfix was applied and IPv6 was disabled.

best regards,
Hannes