- Veeam Legend
- Posts: 738
- Liked: 352 times
- Joined: May 13, 2017 4:51 pm
- Full Name: Fabian Kessler
- Location: Switzerland
https://www.veeam.com/veeam_backup_for_ ... .pdf#page9
To upgrade AHV Backup Proxy from version 2.0 to version 2.1, do the following:
1. Check the prerequisites and upgrade Veeam Backup & Replication from version 10 to version 11. For instructions on how to do it, see Upgrading to Veeam Backup & Replication 11 section of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
2. During the process of upgrading to Veeam Backup & Replication 11, the wizard will automatically upgrade Nutanix AHV Plug-in to version 2.1.
3. Open the Veeam Backup & Replication console. The upgrade wizard will appear and prompt you to upgrade the product components. Follow the wizard to complete the upgrade process for AHV backup infrastructure components.
Note that the AHV Backup Proxy VM must have access to the Internet to be able to download packages required for the upgrade.
Working with Veeam since 2017 for a VCSP in Switzerland
VeeamOn 2021: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon
- Service Provider
- Posts: 39
- Liked: 10 times
- Joined: Feb 19, 2018 4:50 pm
- Full Name: Tim Payne
I just made a new thread about this, but am running into an issue at step 3. I get an error when using the upgrade wizard on the AHV Proxy: "VeeamBackupAppliance: Failed to upgrade host components. Error: 'Failed to upgrade Proxy - AHV Proxy upgrade failed. Error: Updates are not found. Please Contact Veeam customer support'"
the new thread has the support case number in it (02373809). Sorry if inappropriate to reply here about it.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 5894
- Liked: 594 times
- Joined: May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests