- Posts: 225
- Liked: 13 times
- Joined: Feb 14, 2012 8:56 pm
- Full Name: Collin P
1) Made sure to select a recovery point from object storage
2) Created a win 2019 virtual machine in Azure to be used as a proxy. Installed the veeam services on the proxy through the veeam console. Proxy had 4 vcpu and 16gb memory.
3) On the restore, I chose to use this proxy. Both the proxy and the new vm were provisioned on the same azure network.
I thought at the very least, I would get 60 MB/s which is a per blob bandwidth limitation.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 20225
- Liked: 2237 times
- Joined: Oct 26, 2012 3:28 pm
- Full Name: Vladimir Eremin
What is bottleneck here (might want to check restore session statistics)? Also, don't you happen to have a support ticket open for this matter (the debug logs should shed light on the root cause of mediocre performance).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests