Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Peejay62
Expert
Liked: 37 times
Full Name: Peter Jansen

Where are the excel exports Enterprise Manager

Post by Peejay62 »

Hi,

enterprise manager offers an export to excel option in various display tabs. Where do these exports (I presume *.xls) land? When I click the button, it says preparing and after it finishes nothing happens. I did some extensive searching on either the server on whick EM is running and on my workplace (from wich I launch the webinterface). I am not able to find any file.. Any suggestions where to look?

thanks, Peter
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Where are the excel exports Enterprise Manager

Post by veremin »

Hi, Peter, these settings are controlled by the browser you're using. So, kindly, check the "save files to" option in your browser. Thanks.
Peejay62
Expert
Liked: 37 times
Full Name: Peter Jansen

Post by Peejay62 »

I did check the output directory for the browser, there was nothing in it. But it seems to be a problem with my browser (IE9). Tried it on another system with Firefox and it works fine. The browser problem might as well be caused by our environmental settings (which I can't influence). So I will use that other system for exporting the excels and maybe take a look at IE9 in our environment.

thanks, Peter
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

As long as your browser allows you to download files well, there should not be any problems with the said functionality. So, it seems to be browser/environmental specific issue, indeed.

Thanks.