Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
danas
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Dana

Feature Request

Post by danas »

Are there any plans to split the notifications for the different jobs up? I really like getting a summary for each backup, successes and failures alike, but I really dont need an email every 10 mins that my replications succeeded. It would be nice to have a little more granular control over notifications. Thanks!!
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Feature Request

Post by veremin »

Hi, Dana, do you have Enterprise Manager deployed? If so, go to Configuration tab -> Job summary. I believe there you will find something you're looking for. Thanks.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2721 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Also you may want to consider Veeam ONE alerting engine that does provide capability to send summary notifications on job completion status. Thanks!
danas
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Dana

Post by danas »

Excellent, I'll see if i can get funding for one of those :) Another feature I am wondering about is the ability to prioritize Jobs, or even VMs, specifically in replication jobs, but even backups would be nice. So we have a mission critical app i would like to always replicate no matter what, but even right now, another job has a new server seeding in it and its got the mission critical vm pending for the last 30 mins. I have parallel processing on but it seems to pick the vm it wants to run next. Is this possible and i'm missing the setting? Or is this on the road map at all? Thanks!!

Dana
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6724 times

Post by Gostev »

Yes, it's on the roadmap.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2721 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Enterprise Manager does not require any additional funding, you can set it up and start using with any edition of Veeam B&R now. As regards Veeam ONE not only it provides advanced alerting and monitoring capabilities, but you can also create daily reports on protected/unprotected VMs and a lot more. Thanks!