Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
trurodave
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Dave Hiscock

Renewing Maintenance

Post by trurodave »

Hello,

I currently have two Veeam Backup & Replication for VMware Standard licenses. One is for 1 socket and the other is for 2 sockets and the maintenance is expired on both.
I would like to renew the maintenance so that I can upgrade to version 7, however I'm not sure how the licensing works.
I tried calling Veeam sales and they said that someone from the renewals department would get in contact with me, but they never did. I also received a cold call from a sales rep at Veeam and I explained the situation to them and they said someone from renewals would contact me, but again, nobody called.

I can purchase the renewals from a few different vendors that I currently deal with, but I would like to know exactly what I need to buy.
Can I just purchase one renewal that would cover both licenses or do I have to purchase one renewal for each license, or do I need to purchase one renewal for each socket?

Thanks.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Renewing Maintenance

Post by foggy »

Dave, have you requested a renewal quote on our web site? I believe once you do that, you will be contacted by our renewals team shortly. Thanks!