Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
TomPioreck
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Tom Pioreck

issue generating support ticket in portal

Post by TomPioreck »

I have my Veeam portal account, but I'm having problems with generating tickets for it. The first issue came up when it didn't acknowledge my company or firm as being licensed, so none of my corporate licenses appear. I've tried to submit tickets for that, they seem to go through, but they don't show in my current cases.

I'm also having problems with a lot of my jobs having failure issues. Since it's more than one, I wanted to get into a support session, but any tickets I generate for that aren't going through either.

Can anyone offer me any advice or leads? I'm getting a little desperate since it's the end of the month.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Re: issue generating support ticket in portal

Post by Gostev »

Hi, please call support at numbers listed at the bottom of this page to open a case by phone https://www.veeam.com/support.html
tpayton
Veeam Software
Liked: 90 times
Full Name: Tyler Payton

Re: issue generating support ticket in portal

Post by tpayton » 1 person likes this post

Tom, sorry for the inconvenience you were having. I reviewed your contact information within our database and found that you were not attached to your company properly.

I have corrected this, and you should be able to create a case with the proper entitlement via the support portal now.
Tyler Payton
Customer Experience Manager / KB Manager