Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
blabarbera
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Brian Labarbera

UAIR job failing w/strange error

Post by blabarbera »

I like to periodically test our restores, and in doing so this morning I got an error I've never seen before.

The job is a UAIR SQL restore. When the job reaches the "Power on" step I get the following error - ERROR: Failed to attach filter 'hbr_filter' to scsi0:0: Already exists (195887109)

I've never seen this before and I can't find much info out on the web. Anyone have any ideas?

We are using vSphere Replication, so I know what the hbr_filter is, I just don't know why I'm having this issue. We have other VM's being replicated with vSR and UAIR jobs run fine on those.

Any help is appreciated.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: UAIR job failing w/strange error

Post by foggy »

Brian, please include your support case ID number, if you want to keep this topic open. Otherwise it will be removed by moderators according to the forum rules (available when you click New Topic).
blabarbera
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Brian Labarbera

Post by blabarbera »

Strange rules....

Case # 00618917
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2722 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Brian, case ID required to track your technical issue and escalate to the dev team if required. Also case ID is useful if we need to update the topic with a resolution after you investigate it with our support team. Thank you for your understanding.