Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Jude.Clermont
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Jude Clermont

Cannot restore Files from Veeam Backup on 4.1

Post by Jude.Clermont »

I cannot restore all vm guest files after they have been backup using Veeam 4.1. When I do I received an error saying. “The File cannot be accessed by the system. (Exception from the HRESULT: 0x80070780)
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6700 times

Re: Cannot restore Files from Veeam Backup on 4.1

Post by Gostev »

Hello Jude, please open a case with our support directly for assistance with any technical issues. I recommend that you forward all log from Help | Support Information right away to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Jude.Clermont
Novice

Post by Jude.Clermont »

I have already and they do not know
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

I cannot believe you got "We do not know" answer from our support. That is impossible :)
Could you let me know your support case number please, I would like to review its status?
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Jude, please confirm the ticket number. We have searched our support system for your email address, and the latest support ticket submitted from your email address is 70 days old - nothing more recent.
Jude.Clermont
Novice

Post by Jude.Clermont »

Gostev, I am supporting a client that has this issue and the info "we dont know" has been the message sent to me. I will open a new call and have this looked at further . thanks for your reply
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

Jude, yes please open a new call.

This is really strange situation as any email you send to support@veeam.com automatically creates new support case in our system and assigns ID to it. So you cannot really receive a response from our support without having your incoming request/email logged in our database and case ID assigned to the conversation - but we are unable to find it.

Untracked communication with our technical support is simply not possible, so perhaps you did not get this reply from our support staff, but from someone else? If you still have this email, please PM me the sender name and I will investigate this.

Thank you.