Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
luckyinfil
Enthusiast
Liked: 10 times

Veeam NFR Licenses

Post by luckyinfil »

Not sure if it's too much to ask, but would you consider granting 4 CPU licenses instead? I think a lot of us who have home labs (either bloggers or just people looking to implement and test things) have virtual environments configured in a cluster (2+ hosts). Seeing as how most of us are probably using old servers from work and most of these servers have 2x CPUs, it would be helpful if we were licensed for 4 CPUs!
luckyinfil
Enthusiast
Liked: 10 times

Re: Veeam NFR Licenses

Post by luckyinfil »

oh nevemind, just read that it was for a 90 day trial
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6723 times

Re: Veeam NFR Licenses

Post by Gostev »

Yes, its 90 days, but you can get the new one every 3 month. I would like to see it changed to at least 6 months, as we had it before.
luckyinfil wrote:I think a lot of us who have home labs (either bloggers or just people looking to implement and test things) have virtual environments configured in a cluster (2+ hosts).
OK, so bloggers can always request extended NFR with many more sockets, just talk to your usual Veeam contact that you get invitations for briefings from (I believe we have over 150 bloggers on our current list, pretty much all of them). And if you don't know your Veeam contact, just reach out to us on Twitter.

Now, "people looking to implement and test things" should just use regular trial license, cause that's too vague definition to justify giving them extended NFR for multiple sockets ;)