Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
dcabanaw
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Cabanaw

How can you restore from backup older than 7 save points?

Post by dcabanaw »

I've been trying out VEB for a bit and noticed that even though I have 14 savepoints set, the UI only shows the last 7. Is there a way to restore from a backup that is "older" than 7 savepoints?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: How can you restore from backup older than 7 save points

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Do you mean that summary tab shows only 7 restore points or you see only 7 restore points available if you right-click on the Endpoint icon and choose a restore option?
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1568 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. »

Daniel,
Yes, the control panel displays only last 7 restore points. If you want to run a restore from an older backup you need to open a restore browser either by right clicking the tray icon and selecting the restore or from the Start > All Programs > Veeam > Tools. Restore browsers should always display all restore points you have in the repository.
dcabanaw
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Cabanaw

Post by dcabanaw »

Yes the summary tab. I didn't notice the tray icon at first as I was logged in as a different user... I now can see where you can restore further back and see all the savepoints. Thanks!