Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
dbhagen
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Daniel Hagen

VEEAM Partner or contractor services

Post by dbhagen »

Hello,

I'm in need of assistance. We run a pretty small shop, and that leaves me jumping from project to project. Unfortunately, one of those projects is to fix, repair, and otherwise currently configure VEEAM to backup our production environments. We are pretty well on our way, I think, but we keeps hitting different errors.

I'm looking for a contractor or partner who is experienced in installing and configuring VEEAM to review our systems, recommend changes and point out issues, and help with redesigning and reconfiguring. After much Googling and emailing what partners I could find, I still haven't found anyone who provides these services. Can anyone recommend a company or person who does this sort of thing?

I really appreciate any insight.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: VEEAM Partner or contractor services

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Daniel,

What region are you based in? On a side note, take a look at this report Backup Infrastructure Assessment that might give you some useful tips on how to configure Veeam backup infrastructure.

Thanks!
dbhagen
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Daniel Hagen

Post by dbhagen »

Austin, TX
vmJoe
VeeaMVP
Liked: 103 times
Full Name: Joe Gremillion

Post by vmJoe »

Hi Daniel

I am the local Veeam SE covering Texas. Shoot me an email at joe(dot)gremillion@veeam(dot)com and I can recommend some partners to you.
Joe Gremillion
NA Core Solutions Architect - Central region