Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
indigomike
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

Backup Job Status widget - more functionality needed

Post by indigomike »

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to see (in a widget on a dashboard) the last 7 days for "Backup Job Status". I am currently using this widget and my issue is it does not let you specify the time period. It forces you to see ONLY Monday - Sunday of the week you are in. This is not beneficial if I come in Monday morning and would like to see a visual representation of how my backup jobs processed over the weekend (which this widget will not show because those Saturday/Sunday backup job are now in the previous week).
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Backup Job Status widget - more functionality needed

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Mike,
You can choose desired interval viewing the full report. In the top right corner of the widget click "View Full Report" and choose "Past week".
Thank you for the feedback! I will discuss this feature with the dev team.
indigomike
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

Post by indigomike »

Thank you for the response. Yes, I know I can view a report, but this functionality needs to be in the widget itself, just like many of the other ones function for CPU/Memory usage, etc. Thank you for taking this to your dev team. I cannot image it will take much to code this widget to function like many other ones already do.

If anyone else thinks this is a logical and beneficial request, please add your support so that it will be included soon. Thanks!
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Mike, your use case is absolutely valid, so we`ve already decided to add the opportunity to choose interval to the widget.
It`s going to be implemented in future releases.
Thank you!