Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Bhouse563
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Aaron Bolthouse

Feature Request: BEM graph server color choice

Post by Bhouse563 »

I would like to submit a feature request for Backup Enterprise Manager. On the "Last 24 hours" and "Last 7 days" tabs there are graphs that provide a quick overview of your backup performance in those specified ranges. I would like the ability to pick which color is associated to which server. Currently the colors are automatically determined and two of my servers share a shade of blue that is difficult to distinguish. I have been provided a work around where I can add on of these two servers via IP address and it provides the graph with a different color (orange). This would be idea except for now the graph legend shows the IP address instead of the server name. This is not ideal so I would like the ability to choose the color that is associated with each server myself.

Thanks!
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Feature Request: BEM graph server color choice

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for the provided feedback - we will review and discuss it.
JaxIsland7575
Veteran
Liked: 107 times
Full Name: Ryan Jacksland

[MERGED] Enterprise Manager Part II

Post by JaxIsland7575 »

Still not sure if this is the best forum location but my first one was answered here so Ill try again. I have 2 VBR servers on the dashboard of Enterprise Manager, is there a way to change the color of the lines on the graph? Simple question but will make my life a little less confusing, right now they are purple and green. One of the companies displayed their color is green....but not the graph line, they got purple :lol:

So to make my life just a little easier I would like to change the colors, let me know if possible, thanks!
VMCE v9
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Feature Request: BEM graph server color choice

Post by foggy »

Ryan, this is not currently possible.