Management reporting and documentation
indigomike
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

VMware alarms object state overview widget functionality

Post by indigomike »

Is there any chance that in a future release we can have the ability to use the same 'Object State Overview' widget in a custom dashboard that is already built into the VeeamOne default 'VMware Alarms' dashboard? I certainly have the option to add this widget into a custom dashboard of mine but when you get down to the last configuration screen, alarm type defaults to 'Any Object', which is good, but it actually wants you to pick a specific alarm out of the 100+ available to monitor. There is no option to select multiple/all alarms. I simply want to include the built in widget for 'Object State Overview' that will monitor all alarms into a custom dashboard of mine that monitors other aspects of my infrastructure. I worked with someone in support on this and they could not find a way either. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: VMware alarms object state overview widget functionality

Post by Vitaliy S. »

indigomike wrote:I certainly have the option to add this widget into a custom dashboard of mine but when you get down to the last configuration screen, alarm type defaults to 'Any Object', which is good, but it actually wants you to pick a specific alarm out of the 100+ available to monitor.
Single selection is actually a bug, that I have asked to fix in the next updates. This would allow you to select all alarms at a time.
indigomike
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mike Tisdale

Post by indigomike »

Thank you! I will look forward to the next release then...hopefully :)
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Mike,
We are happy to inform you that Veeam ONE v9 has been released today, and the issue we discussed above is fixed there.
Thanks again for your feedback! Enjoy new release with its great features!