Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
tekno
Enthusiast
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Peter Vilagi

VEEAM one availability report

Post by tekno »

Hello

Is there a possibility to create availability report of hosts / datastores somehow via VEEAM one (v8, v9 not yet installed/tested).

An example of report would be :
datastore XY available 99,9% of time in january 2016
CSV XY is available 95% of time in january 2016
host XY / vcenter / hyper-v server 99,9% of time in january 2016

(managers want to have nice overview of this values, which i did not really find in reports, if they are there, sorry for spam).

Other question, if i can select somehow to custom report some exact values from data, which veeam one collects
for example i would like to have report, that -> vcenter one have this virtual machines which are backup-ed via backupserver1 and have backup copies on backupserver2...
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: VEEAM one availability report

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Peter,
tekno wrote:Is there a possibility to create availability report of hosts / datastores somehow via VEEAM one (v8, v9 not yet installed/tested).
There are VM uptime reports for both Hyper-V and vSphere infrastructures and Host Uptime report in vSphere.
There are also CSV and Datastore performance reports which can show if they were up and running. You can use Report builder to combine them all together.
tekno wrote:Other question, if i can select somehow to custom report some exact values from data, which veeam one collects
for example i would like to have report, that -> vcenter one have this virtual machines which are backup-ed via backupserver1 and have backup copies on backupserver2...
Protected VMs and VMs with no Archive Copy reports can tell you if there is a VM backup and if it has a copy.
Thanks!