Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in a single System Center Operations Manager Console
sbanyas
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Scott Banyas

Backup and Replication Job Status Report

Post by sbanyas »

We have different expected completion times for our backups and our replications. Currently one of our operators runs a rudimentary script twice a day to get the status of each of these (backups in morning, replication after lunch).

I would like to have the Backup and Replication Job Status report available to them, but with meaningful information.

Does anyone know if the Backup and Replication Job Status report can be split into two separate reports, one for Backup and one for Replication?
sergey.g
Veteran
Liked: 76 times
Full Name: Sergey Goncharenko

Re: Backup and Replication Job Status Report

Post by sergey.g » 1 person likes this post

Hi Scott,

I've just confirmed that Backup and Replication Job status actually accepts Veeam Backup And Replication Job class as a scope. So you can either specify a certain backup server or a certain Job OR you can create a group of all Replication Jobs and a group of all Backup Jobs and schedule a separate report for each of them.

Let me know if you need help defining the corresponding Job groups. In the Backup MP each VBR job type has its own class, so group configuration is very straight-forward.

Thanks.
sbanyas
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Scott Banyas

Re: Backup and Replication Job Status Report

Post by sbanyas »

Thank you! That is exactly what we were looking for. I appreciate the assistance.