Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
rjsetford
Influencer
Liked: never

Data Collector Service - Urgent

Post by rjsetford »

Hello,

I'm running Veeam Monitor Version 2.1.0.53. The Data Collector Service keeps stopping.

From Event Viewer:

Application Log - Faulting application VeeamDCS.exe, version 2.1.0.53, faulting module VeeamDCS.exe, version 2.1.0.53, fault address 0x0004d033.

System Log - The Veeam Data Collector Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 180000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Veeam Monitor has been running very smoothly for a few months now. This is the first issue I've had with it.

Can anyone shed any light on to what this issue might be?

THanks,

Richard
rjsetford
Influencer
Liked: never

Post by rjsetford »

I've recovered to a backup (we run Veeam Monitor and Veeam Backup in VMs ) but I'd still be interested to know what might have caused this problem.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6699 times

Post by Gostev »

Hello,

Glad to hear that you fixed your issue with another Veeam product =)

Did you have a chance to preserve logs from "%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\VeeaM\Veeam Monitor for VMware Infrastructure 3" before you restored from backup? Developers would most likely request those logs to investigate the issue.

Today is the public holiday for the dev. office so we would not be able to investigate the issue right away anyway. But if you have logs, or if you don't have them but the issue comes out again, could you please send the logs to support@veeam.com?

Thank you.
Permanent LinkGo to Top of Page