Management reporting and documentation
chamdor
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

infra changes of who changed should be in offline report

Post by chamdor »

Hi,

I see the Infrastructure Changes Report in Reporter 4.0 of "who changed" an item is only in the base report, not the offline report. Please add the "who changed" to the offline report as well, it seems like that would be a simple addition. I had a customer ask me on this today.
Alexey D.

Re: infra changes of who changed should be in offline report

Post by Alexey D. »

Thank you for your feedback! Actually, you may take this report offline by clicking "Export" and choosing a desired format right now. Also, you may schedule a job for its automatical delivery to a mailbox or a folder.
chamdor
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

Post by chamdor »

The problem with export you recommend vs the offline is you only get "one" view that you are looking at the moment from what I tried, I have to do a bunch of exports of the various screens to create basically the equivilant of the offline report.

What would be nice is if export gave you the option to export everything for infrastructure changes in one large report( effectively identical to the offline report), not just a export of the particular drill down that is on the screen at the moment. If I am missing that let me know.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Yes, if you need to export the detailed information available with all infrastructure changes, that makes perfect sense to me either. Thank you again for the feedback!
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6714 times

Post by Gostev »

I believe our offline report only shows VM changes though, not all infrastructure changes like online report.