Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Superkikim
Influencer
Liked: 2 times

Veeam doesn't want new customers ???

Post by Superkikim »

Hi,

I have a Veeam Backup & Replication eval in place. I need now one license for one CPU.

But there is nowhere I can buy it easily on the web... My eval is over. My server is not protected anymore.

I have written a message to Veeam Sales... No answer. I have then sent a message to two resellers in switzerland, and they didn't answer... Come on !!!

Don't anyone wants to sell a Veeam License ????

I urgently need a license, or at least, an evaluation prolongation... Can anyone help ?
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Re: Veeam doesn't want new customers ???

Post by Gostev »

I cannot speak for the resellers you have chosen to contact, but we are certainly interested :D

But, if you emailed our sales during or before the weekend, you probably won't hear back until today. Please PM me your phone/email address, and I will forward this onto the corresponding team. Thanks!
nickf
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Nick Ferrar

Post by nickf »

I'd have to agree that as good as both the product and technical support are the pre-sales/sales is shockingly bad. I had to wait about 3 weeks to get pricing through Dell and another couple of weeks for clarification on some licensing issues (Dell maintained throughout the delay was on Veeam's side and as we're a global account we don't normally have issues on Dell's side). When I finally did get pricing the quote was only valid for a few days (not enough time to get it through our internal approval/purchasing system) so I had to wait another week or so for a re-quote.
rizks_2000
Enthusiast
Full Name: Anthony Rizk

Post by rizks_2000 »

Strange...might want to switch Dell reps! My Dell rep had pricing in roughly 45 minutes. Course that was a few months ago but 3 weeks seems outlandish. On top of that, I had Veeam sales reps calling me weekly! Its a great product though either way. Worth the wait!
Daniel
Lurker
Full Name: Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Thank you for your feedbacks, they are always welcome. Even if they do not turn out to be positive. They help us.
We're having a look into our system where calls, requests ... are logged in to understand where the issue is.

Superkikim, you've received a key I believe 3 days ago. Your pb should be solved. We'll also be happy to contact some of our partners next to your location to support you.

Nickf, when any request is not easily answered by partners, contact us, we'll be there.

Rizks, thank you for your positive message.

http://www.veeam.com/contacts.html, and some more ways to contact us on our web site.

Yes Veeam wants new and happy customers.

Daniel
Superkikim
Influencer
Liked: 2 times

Post by Superkikim »

Hi Daniel,

Yes, your team reacted fast and well. I got a trial key for some more time, and in between, one of the reseller I contacted and didn't got an answer from contacted me and sent me an offer, most probably after one of you contacted him.

So far, everything is in order. I just hope I will receive the license within the time frame I have for evaluation :-)