Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Roy P

SureBackup BnR v9 question please

Post by royp »

Hi everyone.
I followed the below Veeam KB
https://www.veeam.com/kb1912
But I keep getting the below errors at Applying Configuration.

As requested I select to use our live production network on our ESX host ESX3, I get the same error if I add an IP address manually with correct mask and gateway/DNS etc or leave it to get via DHCP.

Code: Select all

19/04/2016 09:45:23 Error    Copying proxy appliance files Error: TCP error, code: [10053].An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
                             Failed to send data on a socket. Number of bytes to send: [205072]. Remote peer: [Host:esx3.OURDOMAIN.LOCAL,port:902].
                             Failed to upload data chunk over the NFC channel. Size of the chunk: [205072].
                             Delivery of a FILE_PUT message has failed. Processed file: [[InstantRecovery] Veeam Virtual Lab/livecd.iso]. Size of the processed data: [409600]. Size of the file: [46082048].

19/04/2016 09:45:28 Error    Failed to create Virtual Lab Error: TCP error, code: [10053].An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
                             Failed to send data on a socket. Number of bytes to send: [205072]. Remote peer: [Host:esx3.OURDOMAIN.LOCAL,port:902].
                             Failed to upload data chunk over the NFC channel. Size of the chunk: [205072].
                             Delivery of a FILE_PUT message has failed. Processed file: [[InstantRecovery] Veeam Virtual Lab/livecd.iso]. Size of the processed data: [409600]. Size of the file: [46082048].
                             U
Any pointers would be great thanks.
PTide
Product Manager
Liked: 729 times

Re: SureBackup BnR v9 question please

Post by PTide »

Hi,

It seems that for some reason your ESXi host failed to receive the virtual appliance files. Please review this KB. If no luck with KB then please open a case with support and post your case ID here.

Thank you.
royp
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Roy P

Re: SureBackup BnR v9 question please

Post by royp »

Ok thanks will do, we do have full support, but for none critical, I usually post here first.
Thanks.