Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
patrickl78
Service Provider
Liked: 7 times
Full Name: Patrick Leonard

Central Backup Checking Portal

Post by patrickl78 »

Everyone,

I asked for permission to post about our product Backup Radar. Backup Radar was designed to centralize backup checking of inbound email reports. We have support for Veeam 7.0 - 9.0 as well as Endpoint Backup now that there is an SMTP option. We will report a failure if an email is not received. Our product also integrates with ConnectWise and Autotask for the MSP's out there. We started building the product 3 years ago when we first came to Veeam as a partner to centralize our own backup checking processes. After sharing what we built with several of our peers and showing it off at events the feedback was overwhelmingly positive so we decided to share it with others out there facing the same challenges. While we did build it with Service Providers in mind it is a useful product for Administrators who would like to automate the backup checking process as well. We attach a copy of the HTML report to each result in our system to make it easy for you to begin troubleshooting. Feel free to check out our website at http://www.backupradar.com. We will offer a 15% discount on pricing to Veeam customers.

Thanks,
Patrick
response3
Service Provider
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: BG

Re: Central Backup Checking Portal

Post by response3 »

Hi Patrick - I appears your website is down. I'm interested in learning more, please contact me at bgifford[at]giffordassociates.net.