Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
S.Net
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: S.Net

Endpoint Feedback

Post by S.Net »

Hi all,

I want start this thread to give our feedback to PG about Endpoint Backup. These are mine:

- add the possibility to change the job name, into Endpoint, when I use the B&R Repository
- set a Sender Name from notification instead use the email address (ex. Veeam Endpoint Alerts)
- add multiple target (V&B + local/network)
- simplify process to remove a job

What's yours?

S
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6647 times

Re: Endpoint Feedback

Post by Gostev »

Hi, thanks for your feedback, but we don't allow the "everyone dump all your feature requests here" type of topics. We ask to keep each request in a separate topic, otherwise the discussion of particular ones becomes impossible with different people talking about different request at the same time.

Also, please note that some of these have been requested before and already have the dedicated topic going (for example Sender Name for sure), so please use search and continue posting in the existing topic if you have any additional requirements to add to what have already been posted (or even if you just wanted to +1).

Thanks!