Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
JohnGG
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: John G

Pipeline timeout. Transmission pipeline hanged.

Post by JohnGG »

I have been getting something very similar (Processing SQLServer Error: Transmission pipeline hanged, aborting process.), and also (Processing SQLServer Error: Shared memory connection was forcibly closed by peer. Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}. ). I replicate to a server first with ESXi on it and then replicate to a Synology 1815+ NAS and it only ever happens when replicating tot he NAS and with the sqlserver, mailserver and all others work fine.
Running latest version of Veeam as well.

Any suggestions?
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Pipeline timeout. Transmission pipeline hanged.

Post by veremin »

Kindly, reach our support team for further investigation. Once you do that, post the ticket number here. Thanks.
JohnGG
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: John G

Re: Pipeline timeout. Transmission pipeline hanged.

Post by JohnGG »

The thing is it doesnt do it all the time, maybe once a week.
Anyway i have updated the NAS and also changed the settings so it seeds to the nas and then remapped the servers to the nas.
Replicating to the server never misses a beat but replicating tot he nas can have issues so i will see when it fails again and then contact support.

Cheers