Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
upapi
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Augusto Sanchez

FilterManager warnings

Post by upapi »

Hi,

I use the newest version of VEB. When starting the backup creating the VSS snapshot I've found Warnings in the event log regarding the FileSystem filter "wcifs". It says:

Code: Select all

Der Dateisystemfilter "wcifs" (Version 10.0, ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15T17:42:03.000000000Z) konnte keine Verbindung mit dem Volume "\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy39" herstellen. Der Filter hat einen nicht-standardmäßigen letzten Status "0xC000000D" zurückgegeben. Diese Bedingung sollte von diesem Filter und/oder den unterstützenden Anwendungen behandelt werden. Wenden Sie sich an den Hersteller, wenn diese Bedingung weiterhin besteht.
I don't know if this has an impact to VEB?

Thanks in advance
Uli
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: FilterManager warnings

Post by Dima P. »

Hi Uli,

Can’t say much about windows events (all VEB events are kept in corresponding event log). To make sure that you are up and running – check your backup with File level recovery. Start a recovery from a latest restore point. If it’s working, your backup is safe.
upapi
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Augusto Sanchez

Post by upapi »

Thank you for your reply.
File level Recovery was successful. Backup seems to be safe.
regards
Uli
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Post by Dima P. »

Thanks for checking and getting back to us. Glad to hear that you are up and running!