Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
AdamDuvall
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: Adam Duvall

warning

Post by AdamDuvall »

I am new to veeam replication and our backup jobs are ending in warning one or more source networks possible were mapped to the same cloud network. Please let me know what we need to do to make this warning go away.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: warning

Post by Mike Resseler »

Adam,

I'm afraid your message is not clear. Could you please take a screenshot so we get a better understanding of your problem?

Thanks
Mike
AdamDuvall
Service Provider
Liked: never
Full Name: Adam Duvall

Post by AdamDuvall »

Thanks Mike. I've never attached a photo before. Here goes.

After more digging I think this is because we are using our own firewall on the recovery side and do not need to use the NEA. However the client shouldn't see warnings it makes them uneasy. If that is the case is there any way to remove the warnings if I am not using the NEA for recovery?

Thanks,
Adam.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

Firstly, since you're a SP, kindly, apply to corresponding forum group and get access to dedicated VCSP forums where questions similar to yours are being discussed. (this topic will be moved there soon)

Secondly, the issue seems to be related to the fact that a tenant has mapped several source networks to one cloud network in the settings of replication job (step 11). Thus, the corresponding error.

Thanks.