Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
kkuszek
Enthusiast
Liked: 6 times
Full Name: Kurt Kuszek

Feature request: Changes to B&R console view.

Post by kkuszek » 1 person likes this post

Hello,
I wanted to share a suggestion to make life a little easier when viewing the console for jobs.
Let's say you had a job that ran and required a retry for 1 vm.
If I click the job in the list it shows me success, but only the details from the last retry and that 1 vm.
It would be easier for me if this instead displayed all vm's in the job and details for the entire job *including retries*.
The better way to do it would be to instead show the status as (success, 1 retry) alongside the other VM success'. This way I don't have to go to job history and find the job to view the details in it's entirety.

Similarly,
Tape jobs show tapes used in the action line items for a job. I believe there should be a summary line for every tape job that lists the tapes used for the job. This way I don't have to browse every line item across the jobs to find which tapes were used, or go over to VeeamONE to run a report. I can keep tapping arrow keys down the list to the last offsite rotation and jot down the tape numbers.

Both of these changes would reduce error and increase visibility for me into my B&R jobs.
andyg
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: Andy Goldschmidt

Re: Feature request: Changes to B&R console view.

Post by andyg »

+1 yes please
-= VMCE v9 certified =-
Ctek
Service Provider
Liked: 13 times

Re: Feature request: Changes to B&R console view.

Post by Ctek »

+1
VMCE