Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
crazycommando
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Reilly

Corrupt Replica

Post by crazycommando »

Hi.
2 of my replicas are reporting as corrupt!
Backup job/Vmware complains that the vmdk already exists and the replica shows as Corrupt.
Please advice

Processing VM configuration
AddThinDiskToVm failed, vmRef "vm-9780", diskLabel "Hard Disk", deviceProperties: 1000:0,2000, diskPath: "[***-***-SAN-01-LUN4] VeeamBackup/ICP-LON-***-***.com(vm-533)/***-***.vmdk", capacityInKb: "62914560"
Cannot complete the operation because the file or folder [***-***-SAN-01-LUN4] VeeamBackup/***-***.com(vm-533)/***-***.com.vmdk already exists

Processing VM configuration
AddThinDiskToVm failed, vmRef "vm-9780", diskLabel "Hard Disk", deviceProperties: 1000:0,2000, diskPath: "[***-***-SAN-01-LUN4] VeeamBackup/***-10.***.com(vm-533)/ICP-LON-SRV-10.***.com.vmdk", capacityInKb: "62914560"
Cannot complete the operation because the file or folder [***-***-SAN-01-LUN4] VeeamBackup/***-SRV-10.****.com(vm-533)/***-***-SRV-10.***.com.vmdk already exists
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2719 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Corrupt Replica

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Reilly,

Please contact our support team directly regarding all technical issues.

Thanks!
nickf
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Nick Ferrar

Post by nickf »

Out of interest are there any plans to have a decent searchable knowledge base add to the site? I think it's great how quickly you guys respond to non-support queries and I'm sure the support team is good to but I'd guess there's a lot of people with support issues that would prefer just to do a quick search to see if something's a known issue before raising an official request. I have the OP's exact same issue btw hence replying here! But yes I'm about to log a call for it ;)
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6700 times

Post by Gostev »

I've been asking our support organization about this for years. As far as I know, it is coming in 2011.