Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
mcrape
Veeam Software
Liked: 20 times
Full Name: Matt Crape

Feature Request: Restore point name in title bar

Post by mcrape »

Sorry if this has been asked (or if I am just missing it), but a quick search of the forums did not yield anything.

I was just in a situation where I was comparing two restore points (side by side) and quickly noticed that neither Explorer window seemed to indicate the actual restore point date / time. I think it would be handy to have the title bar say something like 'Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange - 2017/01/23 @ 10:30 AM'.
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Feature Request: Restore point name in title bar

Post by Mike Resseler »

Matt,

When you select your restore point, below you can choose the time of the restore point also. Is that what you mean or do you want to see it while the Veeam explorer is running? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly

Thanks
Mike
mcrape
Veeam Software
Liked: 20 times
Full Name: Matt Crape

Post by mcrape »

Hey Mike - I would like to see it within the Veeam Explorer. I was in a situation where I had two Veeam Explorer Windows open with different restore points. Very easy to forget which one I was looking at. For example, the image below shows two different restore points - can you tell what those restore points are? Let me know if that makes more sense. Thanks!
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

This makes perfect sense, Matt. Thanks for the heads up.