Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
ddayton
Enthusiast
Liked: 19 times
Full Name: Don Dayton

Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 1 install problem

Post by ddayton »

Of course I read the release notes after I ran the install of update 1 on B&R v9.5. If I had read them I would have seen the note to upgrade One before B&R, so that could be my issue.

Anyway I updated B&R first and it is working fine. One is running on the same server and I ran the update 1 install and received an error pop-up during about this release of .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy etc... I clicked ok and then Finish, but I broke it.

When I try to open it the monitor the database is not connected even after a reboot. The service is running as user .\Administrator, which I started using when I upgraded to V9.0 because it had security issues. Not sure what to try. The error says to enable loadFromRemoteSources switch, but not sure where to enable it.
ddayton
Enthusiast
Liked: 19 times
Full Name: Don Dayton

Re: Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 1 install problem

Post by ddayton »

I uninstalled Veeam ONE v9.5. Renamed the database, detached the database, renamed the database files and then reinstalled V9.5 and applied the update, which all went without error and all is working. However I am now starting from scratch on historical data. I am ok with this otherwise I would have waited, but at least I know update 1 applies fine to a freshly installed V9.5.
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 1 install problem

Post by Shestakov »

Hello,
As you said you should upgrade Veeam ONE before VBR. As for the database, you could just keep it.
Thanks!