Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V in a single System Center Operations Manager Console
Peter_1971
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Peter Overhem

Install of nWorks

Post by Peter_1971 »

Hi
Trying to install VEM. Installation works fine but I can´t se anything in SCOM !
Can anyone help me ?
Irina Simkina
Enthusiast
Full Name: Irina Simkina

Re: Install of nWorks

Post by Irina Simkina »

Hi Peter,
Could you please confirm the product you try to instal? Is it SPI or MP? I think it might be better for you to open the support case (http://www.veeam.com/support.html) because we need to have some additional information or logs to get the reason (version of Operation Manager, collector logs, setiings).

Irina
Peter_1971
Novice

Post by Peter_1971 »

Hi
SCOM R2 MP
When I open SCOM and under monitoring pane, nworks VMware- Enterprise Manager Dashboard I don´t se anything under _VIC State !
I can se my Enterprise Manager server but nothing else !!!
Irina Simkina
Enthusiast
Full Name: Irina Simkina

Post by Irina Simkina »

Peter,
please check that the SCOM agent is installed on the collector machine. That agent is allowed to work as a proxy. That health servise works fine and no errors in Event Log.
If everything works fine and the collector is still not discovered by the SCOM please open the support case.

Irina
Peter_1971
Novice

Post by Peter_1971 »

I have checked eveything and opened a support case to try to resolve this problem