mrvirtual
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Nathan

Login Error

Post by mrvirtual »

I have installed Business View onto fresh 200R2 install VM
Remote SQL database

I am unable to access the web interface, when accessing the web interface I am greeted with error;

FileLoadException

Could not load file or assemble 'ZedGraph, Version=1.0.3.96, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=<String>' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.

My account is a member of both Veeam groups on the local server

Any suggestions? this seems very familiar with the same issue I am experiencing with Reporter.

This is very frustrating, it seems that the product does not really support 2008R2. Deploying on 2003 is not an option.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Login Error

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a non positive experience while working with BV and Reporter, I can ensure you that clean Win2008R2 installs has been fully tested as in fact a primary and recommended platform for these products. As to the error you have, I'm not a technical guy, but assuming that you have almost the same error message while accessing Reporter installed on the same machine, could this issue be related to IIS misconfiguration by any chance?

Would it be possible to deploy the products on the clean Win2008R2 VM?

Thank you!
mrvirtual
Novice

Post by mrvirtual »

Thanks for the reply Vitality S.

These are 2 newly built VM's just for the purpose of testing the suitability of veeam products. IIS is not, as far as I am able to tell misconfigured, it appears to be a permissions issue with business view. Reporter is missing the Login.aspx file, go figure!
mrvirtual
Novice

Post by mrvirtual »

Have removed and reinstall this same error, until I changed NTFS permissions on the BusinessView web directory, looks like permissions are not set correctly with default install.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Nathan, glad that you're up and running now. I wonder if you have any errors in the setup log which can be found at %TEMP% folder. This info could shed some light on the permission issue you had.