Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
hoopers
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: David

Replication Disabled after running

Post by hoopers »

Hello. I am running veeam 5 installed on a win xp pc outside of the virtual environment connected to Vmware 4.1 which is running my 3 MS servers.

We are a small organisation and currently running backup to local disk Monday to Friday with a replication job at the weekend - also to local disk.

The problem I am having is that after the replication jobs run (3 in total) they automatically change to disabled.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and what steps I may need to take to stop it.

Thank you.
Alexey D.

Re: Replication Disabled after running

Post by Alexey D. »

Hello David,

Similar issue was reported earlier, and the fix is provided in the upcoming 5.0.1 release, but to be completely sure that you have the same situation, please send full logs to our support team.

Thanks!
polizzi
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: James Polizzi

Post by polizzi »

I am having the same problem. Very frustrated with the quality of the software. We need the patch asap. This is hurting our business.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6702 times

Post by Gostev »

Hi James, please contact our support to make sure it is the same issue.
polizzi wrote:Very frustrated with the quality of the software.
Is it really that bad for you, and nothing works? Or just a number of smaller issues expected from a major software release? The latter is quite normal for software industry, even with Microsoft very few people upgrade to new major releases until SP1 is out...