Maintain control of your Microsoft 365 data
edwindb76
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Edwin den Boer

Move Veeam Backup for Office 365 installation

Post by edwindb76 »

Recently installed Veeam Backup for Office 365 on server A and works perfectly. Later decided to move the software to server B for capacity reasons. I moved the content of VeeamRepository with it. After adding the backup job and starting the job, it failed with error: 20-3-2017 13:08:33 :: Processing mailbox user@example.com failed with error: JetError -1085, JET_errTempPathInUse, Temp path already used by another database instance. Try to start from scratch, deleting the VeeamRepositoy folder contents and re-adding the backup job. Now the backup of the mailboxes failed with error: 20-3-2017 13:19:11 :: Processing mailbox user@example.com failed with error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: repository. How can i solve this problem?
Mike Resseler
Product Manager
Liked: 1263 times
Full Name: Mike Resseler

Re: Move Veeam Backup for Office 365 installation

Post by Mike Resseler »

Edwin,
We have a procedure for this move. You can find it here: https://www.veeam.com/kb2228

I am not sure what you already did from that procedure so I would advice to log a support call (follow up here with the case ID and follow-up after that)

Thanks
Mike
edwindb76
Novice
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Edwin den Boer

Re: Move Veeam Backup for Office 365 installation

Post by edwindb76 »

Mike,
Thanks for the link to the procedure for moving the installation. That makes sense. Unfortunately there are more differences in server setup, so i decided to do a fresh setup and backup. It takes lesser time then trying to re-use the existing backup files.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
Edwin