PowerShell script exchange
pixel
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Antonio Ettorre

InstantRecovery fail on powershell

Post by pixel »

I need to make a script to perform several istant recovery and i try to do with powershell.
I want to redirect the virtual disk change to a specific datastore to improve performance, i don't want the vmotion, but I have one error if i use a specific datastore, this is the command i run:

$rp=Get-VBRBackup | where {$_.JobName -eq "NFS"} | Get-VBRRestorePoint | where {$_.VMName -eq "clientNFS"} | where {$_.Type -eq "Full"}
Start-VBRInstantRecovery -ResotePoint $rp -VMName LAB_clientNFS -Server $server -ResourcePool $res -Datastore $datast

(Please note that the parameter -ResotePoint it the valid for the cmd-let, i suppose it is an error)
SYNTAX Start-VBRInstantRecovery [-ResotePoint] <COib>

I can run the command without any problem from the gui of veeam and it work correctly and also the same command without the parameter -Datastore run successfully from powershell
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: InstantRecovery fail on powershell

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Antonio, let me double check that with our PowerShell expert, I will get back to you asap, meanwhile you may also log a support ticket with our technical team.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Post by Gostev »

Antonio, kindly please avoid posting logs on this forum in future. For any technical issue requiring logs troubleshooting please open a support case directly with our technical support. Please review the forum rules provided when you click New Topic. Thank you for understanding.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Antonio,

It seems like you have incorrect script settings defined: -Server $server -ResourcePool $res -Datastore $datast. Please re-check those and if it still doesn't help, please contact our technical team for assistance. Thanks!
pixel
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Antonio Ettorre

Post by pixel »

The script settings is correct. I will contact the technical team. Thanks