Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
jeremyh8
Enthusiast
Liked: 11 times
Full Name: Jeremy Harrison

session report scheduling

Post by jeremyh8 »

Hello all,

i am trying to get a daily email on a specific job that shows the information included in the session report you get when you right click on a backup job and click report. I do have veeamone as well but did not see this report. My goal is to get a report that shows a specific jobs results for each vm it backed up. this job runs multiple times per day. I have included a link to the report i am referring to that i cannot find in veeam one.

https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backu ... tml?ver=95
tdewin
Veeam Software
Liked: 646 times
Full Name: Timothy Dewin

Re: session report scheduling

Post by tdewin »

You can not get the exact same report with Veeam one but similar reports.

There is a possibility to script a very similar report:
powershell-f26/generate-veeam-session-r ... ml#p211089
jeremyh8
Enthusiast

Post by jeremyh8 »

I have tried the backup historical report but it does not give any detailed information for the vms in the jobs. i am wanting more than pass/fail. i will look into the script.
jeremyh8
Enthusiast

Post by jeremyh8 »

I think the backup job historical information report would be very helpful if i could get the details to populate when it is emailed out. what i mean is when you run the report and if you click on the blue number of vms processed in the job it creates a details view. this view shows every vm and the status with other very helpful information. is there a way to make the details simply show in the report so it can be emailed out? it is like a hidden report that i can't find.