Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
jamerson
Veteran
Liked: 24 times
Full Name: Julien

Error

Post by jamerson »

Hi Guys,
I have configured a daily backup for our productions, the below errors its shows overtime I run the job.
the account password is really good and I can access the servers with it as a Globe Admin account.
is the error related to password or because the data store is full ?
Processing DC01-Domain.LOCAL Error: VSSControl: -2147212529 Backup job failed. Discovery phase failed. Cannot add volumes to the snapshot set. Cannot add a volume to the snapshot set. Volume name: [\\?\Volume{19a9e9e0-8665-11e2-a061-000c29cb581a}\]. Cannot add volume to the set of volumes that should be shadowed. VSS error: VSS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROVIDER_ERROR. Code:0x8004230f
Processing SQL01-EEGHEN Error: Failed to connect to guest agent. Errors: 'Cannot connect to the host's administrative share. Host: [SQL01-DOMAIN.local]. Account: [XPA]. Win32 error:The network path was not found. Code: 53 Cannot connect to the host's administrative share. Host: [192.168.1.230]. Account: [XPA]. Win32 error:The user name or password is incorrect. Code: 1326 '

Code: Select all

Production datastore datastore1 is getting low on free space (70.4 GB left), and may run out of free disk space completely due to open snapshots.
Failed to prepare guest for hot backup. Error: Failed to connect to guest agent. Errors: 'Cannot connect to the host's administrative share. Host: [SQL01-Domain.local]. Account: [attcomputer]. Win32 error:The network path was not found. Code: 53 Cannot connect to the host's administrative share. Host: [192.168.1.230]. Account: [attcomputer]. Win32 error:The user name or password is incorrect. Code: 1326 '
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Error

Post by Shestakov »

Hi Julien,
please include a support case number as requested by forum`s rules when asking a question about technical error.
Thanks!