Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
seddy
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Shawn Eddy

Dashboard widget will not load in iframe since updating to V

Post by seddy »

I opened up the below ticket with Veeam support, but was unable to get it resolved through support. They suggested posting in the thread and see if I can get any feedback from other users. I use this as part of my NOC, so to lose it kind of sucks. Below is a copy of the original ticket which has been closed:

ID# 02115334

I have a small "rotating" web page which is made up of a table containing iframes pointed to various Veeam ONE dashboard widgets. Basically it's a series of pages with different widgets on each page, they just cycle from one page to the next in a circle. Since installing 9.5 update 1, the widgets no longer seem to work in an iframe. I just get the spinning "LOADING..." message. Is there anyway I can get this back, is there a different way I should be doing this or is it a lost cause?

To clarify, I can access the widgets if i go directly to them in a browser, but if I try to load them in an iframe they just sit and spin.

Thanks!
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Dashboard widget will not load in iframe since updating

Post by Shestakov »

Hello Shawn,
Am I correct saying that everything worked find prior the update?
If so we just need to fix a bug.
Thanks!
seddy
Novice

Post by seddy »

Correct.

Prior to the update everything was working fine. Afterwards I was no longer able to use the widgets in an iframe or embed them as an object (something I just recently tried). When I try now, I just get the "LOADING..." message with the circle chasing itself.
seddy
Novice

Post by seddy »

I should also note in here, it does allow me to authenticate, it's after I click the "Login" button when i get the loading message. Just wanted to clarify.
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Thanks for the clarification, Shawn.
That looks more like a bug than a feature request. We will try to figure out the issue with the support and R&D teams.