Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
holbrocr1
Lurker
Liked: never

Object Prop Collection stuck on "Processing" after upgrade

Post by holbrocr1 »

Object Properties Collection task stuck on "Processing" after upgrading to 9.5. Support case # 02164199

On May 10, I performed an upgrade of Veeam ONE from version 9.0 to 9.5. Upgrade process: Clone the database...install new OS, install clean version of 9.5 pointing to the clone of the database. Also installed Update 2.
However, ever since the upgrade the Object Properties Collection task is stuck on 90%. When I click on the Session tab it is showing as "processing". However, if I click on the job itself, the log shows it completed with success:
5/10/2017 4:08:20 PM [info]: myvcenterserver: Data collection completed for all objects.
5/10/2017 4:08:20 PM [info]: Updating report data...
5/10/2017 4:08:20 PM [info]: Updating report data has been completed.
5/10/2017 4:08:24 PM [info]: Collection task 'myvcenterserver' has finished with Success.
There have been multiple reboots of the system. The initial contact with the support team had me extend timeouts in the registry settings, but we were unable to resolve. I had an appt with a tech this afternoon but he was unable to make it. Not sure when he can reschedule, so thought I would ask if anyone also had this issue and was able to resolve?
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Re: Object Prop Collection stuck on "Processing" after upgra

Post by Shestakov »

Hello and welcome to the community!
Unfortunately such issues may happen due to upgrade. The best you can do is to keep working on investigation with support engineer.
Looks like you`ve opened a case less than 2 days ago, but if you are not satisfied with the quality of support you may escalate the case using "Talk to Manager" option on the customer support portal.
Thanks!