Real-time performance monitoring and troubleshooting
elwappo
Enthusiast
Liked: never

Custom colors for charting

Post by elwappo »

Is it possible to change the colors that are tied to different statistics on the chart? I've noticed that some colors show up bland on printers and was wondering if there is some way to change that.

Also is there anyway to schedule a report for automation? Since I can output to HTML I think it would be neat to dump that report out then move it via script to an internal web server. This would give other people, like managers who don't usually see the inside of a monitor product, an easy place to go to to view performance data they request. Especially if it's the same report each month.

Thanks for any advice! And if these aren't in there now I would ask you add these to future versions of the product.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6703 times

Post by Gostev »

Hello, these feature request definitely make sense and I have logged them for the future version.

Automatically generating and emailing trend reports is something a few customers has asked us already, but I particularly liked the extension for this feature that you have suggested - that is, to automatically upload those HTML report files to a share for internal web portal. This is a good one.

Thank you for your feedback.