Standalone backup agent for Microsoft Windows servers and workstations (formerly Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE)
clasmayer
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Clas mayer

Restorepoint missing

Post by clasmayer »

Hi
After a diskfaliure im trying to restore some files.

I have a .vbk and a .vbm and several .vib files from different dates in my repository. When trying to restore, the latest restorepoint is missing from the avalible restorepoints in veeam agent. Is there a way to check why? or reapir this?

What i do is open the folder with all the restorepoints in windows explorer, klick the .vbk or .vbm and veeam agent opens with a dialog presenting avalible restorepoints, but the latest is missing. I can see the latest .vib file in windows explorer the same as all the others. There is no difference if i start the Agent first and use the restore interface,

I use veeam agent for windows 2.0.0.700, the backups was made with an older but at the moment of backup recent version.

/Clas
Dima P.
Product Manager
Liked: 1576 times
Full Name: Dmitry Popov

Re: Restorepoint missing

Post by Dima P. »

Hello Clas,

Unfortunately, can say much about this behavior - log analysis is required. Please open a support case via Control Panel > Support > Technical Support and share the case ID (it's free).