PowerShell script exchange
stefan.berger@acp.at
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Stefan Berger

Disable WanAccelerator on CloudTenant

Post by stefan.berger@acp.at »

Hello Community.

Actually I am writing a little automation for our veeam cloud backup and I am struggling with disabling the wan accelerator on a tenant.

Reading the tenant and his repository Data:

Code: Select all

$TenantName = "TestTenant"
$TenantToEdit = Get-VBRCloudTenant -Name $TestTenant -WarningAction SilentlyContinue
$TenantRepository = $TenantToEdit.resources[0]
$WanAccelerator = Get-VBRWANAccelerator -Name $global:VeeamCoudConnectWanAccelerator
Activating the wan accelerator works:

$TenantResource = Set-VBRCloudTenantResource -CloudTenantResource $TenantRepository -WarningAction SilentlyContinue –EnableWanAccelerator –WanAccelerator $WanAccelerator
Set-VBRCloudTenant -CloudTenant $TenantToEdit -Resources $TenantResource -WarningAction SilentlyContinue
but when I try to disable the accelerator.. nothing happens:

$TenantResource = Set-VBRCloudTenantResource -CloudTenantResource $TenantRepository -WarningAction SilentlyContinue –EnableWanAccelerator:$false

The flag WanAcceleratorEnabeld will be set to false but when I apply this changes with

Set-VBRCloudTenant -CloudTenant $TenantToEdit -Resources $TenantResource -WarningAction SilentlyContinue
nothing happen.

Maybe it is necessary to reset the WanAccelerator Flag on the object but it is not possible to set it to $null.

Maybe someone have an idea what mistake I have made?

Kind Regards

Stefan
tdewin
Veeam Software
Liked: 646 times
Full Name: Timothy Dewin

Re: Disable WanAccelerator on CloudTenant

Post by tdewin »

Not sure it will make a difference but do you get an "errors" if you remove -WarningAction SilentlyContinue on those commands. I'm guessing no because it is not erroraction, but I guess it is worth a shot
stefan.berger@acp.at
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: Stefan Berger

Re: Disable WanAccelerator on CloudTenant

Post by stefan.berger@acp.at »

Hello.

Thanks for the tipp.
Unfortunately this changes nothing in the behavior.

Kind Regards

Stefan